Welcome to IT-Lex! We are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to educational, literary, and scientific advancement in the field of technology law. We provide all kinds of educational and entertaining content (more on that below), and help link up technology law scholars, educators, seasoned practitioners, young lawyers, law students, paralegals, technologists, and anyone else with an interest in this constantly-evolving area of law.
So, what do we mean by “technology law”?
Here is what we do:
- Twice a day, we post updates on current tech-law cases and issues;
- We produce videos, and you can check out our latest tech-law video clips here;
- We produce a scholarly publication. the IT-Lex Journal;
- We sponsor technology law writing competitions for qualified law students;
- Once a year, we host IT-Lex Innovate, an in-person event for IT-Lex Members, Friends, and Partners.
If you are willing, please help support us and click HERE to donate to IT-Lex via PayPal.